Update #3: What Has Changed Over The Last Month Towards Me Getting A Taller, Slimmer Body – June 1st, 2013
It is already June, and this website/blog has been around almost a year. The research has been wonderful and in this month actually there was a few big breakthroughs. I’ve found evidence that growth plate regeneration has already been done by a few biomedical researchers in university laboratories in the USA so now the big thing to figure out is what is the least invasive approach to embed the growth plates into the adult human bone without causing too much pain and decrease the amount of time needed to recover.
So what exactly has been going on in my life? Have I got any taller from May to June?
- I managed to decrease my soda/pop addiction to a fraction. Where it used to be I would drink Sprite & Cola every other day, I am now drinking 2 liter bottle of water each day for the Summer heat.
- Since moving back to Seoul I had to give away the bike and put that in storage.
- My exercise program now focuses on doing pushups using Push Up Handles, Jump Rope for the aerobic workout, and sit-ups to decrease the fat content in my stomach.
- I’m supposed to do 40 pushups, jump rope 800 times, and do 60 situps today. That is not a lot compared to most guys who work out but I just got back to exercising after not doing it for over a year.
I don’t have a weight scale around the apartment so I am just guessing right now. I have noticed that right after I wake up, my stomach seems to be smaller and thinner. Current Weight: about 209 lbs.
Height Increase: There are no swimming pools in Seoul that are cheap and convenient so one of the only exercises I really like is not available. The good one I have found is in Everland but there is no way I am going to get on a bus for 2-3 hours just to use a pool.
So I stick to stretching. The main stretches I do, which I do 3 times a week, usually around 10 PM is with a yoga mat…
- Yoga – The local E-Mart sell perfectly reasonable priced yoga mats for 12,000 won and that is what I use to do the stretching. I focus on 3 main stretches, which is to… 1.Twist the torso, 2.Pull down on the torso, 3.Pull up on the torso.
Height Gain From May:
I did not see any increase in height this month. My hair has grown out so the measurement error has gone back up so any slight increase I notice from the morning measurement I don’t trust.
If you want, you can read the update I did in May in the post “Update #2: What Have I Been Doing To Grow Taller And Become Healthier – May 1st, 2013”