Update #13 – Taking Nootropic Stacks With Phenylpiracetam, Modafinil, and Centrophenoxine – April 1st, 2014
This last month has been a whirlwind of activity in my life as I came back to the USA. Immediately after I came back, I decided to increase my level of focus and effort in building up my businesses as well as increase my cognitive abilities. For a while now, I’ve been getting into looking into what types of compounds are available to increase my cognitive abilities. It is one of my side interests. As we grow older, our bodies do more than just get shorter, but also loss the mental edge as well.
After spending a few days of research, I bought the following compounds & supplements for my brain….
- Phenylpiracetam – (by LIFTMODE) at 5 grams – Bought this from Amazon Here
- Modafinil – From the website Modup.net – got the 120 pack for 8 weeks at around $160- (Buy it Here)
- Centrophenoxine – (60 pills at 500 mg each) – From Neuro Glow – Bought it from Amazon here
- Choline – This is the prevent the headaches that might start from taking the Phenylpiracetam alone – Bought it Here
- Bulletproof Coffee Pack – The pack includes the 100% C-8 MCT Upgraded Brain Octane Oil – Buy it Here
- Omega-3 (Triple Strength) – at 1250 mg – Omega-3 has a synergistic effect with Glucosamine Sulfate to decrease inflammations – Bought it Here
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7 Version) – 100 mcg per pill – This is supposed to be able to reserve small cavities – Bought it Here
- Creatine 4200 from MET-Rx at 120 pills – Creatine has been shown to actually increase IQ by upwards of even 15 points – Got it Here
A Few Important Notes:
- To do the Bulletproof Coffee taking the right way, combine it with a piece of Grass Fed Butter.
- For the Phenylpiracetam, it will come with a blue and a white scoop spoon. The white spoon filled to the brim using the crystal type will be approximately 100 mg, which is the recommended dosage for people starting out.
- Put the crystals under your tongue, sublingually, NOT on top of your tongue. It is bitter and your saliva does often build up.
The Modafinil I bought from Modup.net hasn’t arrived yet but I sort of expected it since that shipment requires a lot of time. Some people have said that customs have taken them before so I am not going to get too upset if the Modafinil never arrives and I get some note in my PO Box saying that they took it away because it is some type of dangerous substance, which it is not.
Short Review On The PhenylPiracetam: It is not as good as I hoped, and it did not give me any type of headache so the Choline was not really needed. It took me a while to find Choline in the local drugstores and even the pharmacist behind the counter did not know what Choline was. Don’t go to the local drugstore because they are not going to have it. I tried. Get it online. It is surprising since most people have heard of one of the neurotransmitters known as Acetylcholine, which is just choline with an Acetyl chain attached to it. My brain seemed to work better with the Bulletproof Coffee with the C-8 MCT, combined with Omega-3 and the Centrophenoxine. That is sort of expected since the phenylpiracetam doesn’t work on everyone. I guess my brain chemistry is just different. Based on the fact on how the blood-brain barrier is so secure to prevent things from getting into the brain and the CSF (Cerebral Spinal Fluid), I am not sure if it is even possible for the piracetam molecule to get through the brain-blood barrier.
In addition, I have also started to rewire my brain using a different way to type. I’ve gotten into learning to type on my Apple Macbook Air in a different way to make me faster and have less typing mistakes. I’ve now bought the Dvorak Keyboard Cover for my Macbook Air from Amazon. It took me about 5 days to retrain my brain to type differently. The process is still quite slow…
Weight Changes: As for my weight, I’ve dropped from over 210 down to about 199 in a matter of 2 weeks. I completely cut out carbohydrates from my diet. I sold my car the last time I left the USA so I bought a Diamondback Bike (21 speed), and now every day ride the bike to the local Whole Foods for every meal to get some eggs, chicken, ham, and beans for my meals. My friend has also been getting me into doing these 7 mile runs late at night which has been very painful.
Health: The exercise and lifestyle changes have been wonderful but I’ve combined it all with half a cup of red wine (Pinot Noir) every night. The reservatrol inside the red grapes which are processed with the skin on is what gives the red wine so many heart health benefits. I haven’t checked my blood pressure readings recently but I am sure that it has been helped by the small amount of red wine. In my opinion, the benefits of the alcohol outweigh the problems.
Height Changes: My hair has grown too long for me to make any accurate measurements. I plan to shave my head in a few days so I might be able to tell by then. Once I find a more permanent place to stay in the greater Seattle Area, I will really start to kick the research into gear. Right now, I’m still searching for a place to live, so that is still ongoing.
Updates to the Website: The recent post about Lance Ward and the Ayurvedic Urea has caused a stir. Lance has contacted us and asked that the post be taken down. We have asked that he come on the podcast to explain himself and why he was trying to promote that product so forcefully.
There has been three people I’ve tried to get into contact with to come on the podcast this month
- Dameon of the forum LimbLengtheningForum.com
- Niza from Youtube to explain his technique on angular loading for LSJL
- Lance Ward as a reply to his message to us abut taking down the post (at this time, we did take it down to show that we are willing to be civil)
So far none of them has agreed to come on the podcast for an interview yet, but I will cross my fingers and hope for the best.