Certified Psychiatrists and Therapists

As of right now, I have found only 1 therapist or psychiatrist who has experience in working with people primarily over their issues and insecurities over height.

I actually found it from the Short People Support Website located HERE.

Diane Sardanopoli, LPC 
Licensed Professional Counselor
Certified Grief Recovery Specialist
Location: Ridgewood, New Jersey, USA

I personally would suspect that most general psychiatrists and psychologist can probably help with certain aspects of the issue, similar to many other forms of insecurities and phobias. However, if you feel that you need need for your specific issues and experiences, it would be wise to contact the professionals above.

2 thoughts on “Certified Psychiatrists and Therapists

  1. MiniGolfer

    Should people see psychiatrists over poverty?

    Saying that height is a psychological issue is insulting.

    I know you mean well and I’m not saying you’re being insulting but height and most issues really aren’t for psychiatrists.

  2. Pingback: Complete List Of Posts - |

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *