There are also the possibility for some people to claim that homeopathic remedies and methods can be used by someone to increase height. In general, the term “homeopathic” is defined by resource 1 as….
What are Homeopathics?
Homeopathic remedies (also called homeopathics) are a system of medicine based on three principles:
- Like cures like
For example, if the symptoms of your cold are similar to poisoning by mercury, then mercury would be your homeopathic remedy.
- Minimal Dose
The remedy is taken in an extremely dilute form; normally one part of the remedy to around 1,000,000,000,000 parts of water.
- The Single Remedy
No matter how many symptoms are experienced, only one remedy is taken, and that remedy will be aimed at all those symptoms.
Similar principals forms the basis of conventional allergy treatment, where the allergic substance is given in a small dose, and in vaccines where an impotent form of the virus is given to bolster the immune system against that particular virus.
Why use Homeopathics?
Homeopathy is the second most widely used system of medicine in the world. Its growth in popularity in the United States has been around 25 to 50 percent a year throughout the last decade.
This success is fueled by several factors:
- Homeopathy is extremely effective. When the correct remedy is taken, results can be rapid, complete and permanent.
- Homeopathy is completely safe. Even babies and pregnant women can use Homeopathy without the danger of side effects. Homeopathic remedies can also be taken alongside other medication without producing unwanted side effects.
- Homeopathy is natural. Homeopathic remedies are normally based on natural ingredients.
- Homeopathy works in harmony with your immune system, unlike some conventional medicines which suppress the immune system. (For example, cough medicines suppress the cough reflex, which is your body’s attempt to clear the lungs)
- Homeopathic remedies are not addictive – once relief is felt, you should stop taking them. If no relief is felt, you are probably taking the wrong homeopathic remedy.
- Homeopathy is holistic. It treats all the symptoms as one, which in practical terms means that it addresses the cause, not the symptoms. This often means that symptoms tackled with Homeopathy do not recur.
Me: I grew up in a very scientifically oriented family. My parents both have graduate degrees in the hard sciences. We always treated medical pathologies as something which western medicine can cure. Because of that upbringing, I personally have a bias against using homeopathic methods or remedies to treat illnesses. I really hav not found any methods or idea on how to use homeopathic medicine to increase height or grow taller.
From source 1, we learn one homeopathic solution given for height increase
Continue our 3 Homoeopathic medicine for 6 month and after that discontinued our medicine and your height start increases after 3month and gradually increases day by day naturaly at normal range.
1. Baryta Carb 30 thrice in a day
2. Silicea 12x 4 tab thrice in a day
3. and symphytum Q 5 drops twice in a day for 6 month
Dr. D. Sharma
Me: In general, it does seem like many people do ask about the possibility of using homeopathic solutions and supplements to help the grow. There are some stories with results from they are from often young teenagers who probably still had their growth plates open. In general, there are formulas people prescribe, the most commonly one given above. I haven not tried out the formula myself to see if it even works though.
The last tip that people gave on a possible homeopathic solution was calcarea phosphorica, or calcium phosphate. As for taking Calcium Phosphate, I have not currently done the research.