One thing I have been doing is getting a journal so I can write down notes from the research I’ve been doing. So far I have kept track of
1. Different types of growth factors on chondrogenesis and osteogenesis.
2. The dimensions and values of the mechanical and material properties of the bone in every single area.
3. The protein/hormone signaling pathway map.
4. Food and supplements which have known height increasing properties.
5. Major genes that are involved in endochondral ossification .
6. Anatomy figures of the muscles and ligaments around the bone.