This episode is the biggest, longest podcast episode that I’ve done so far at a little less than 50 minutes to discussion on the deep technical science behind the artcles we have found in our research.
Episode #7: Guest Tyler Comes Back To Discuss More About LSJL, Gene Expression, Periosteum Manipulation, And Much More
Me and Tyler from HeightQuest.com would delve into the subjects of…
- The recent findings of certain genes that have large roles in the regulating and determining final adult height.
- Deer Antlers and their unique epimorphic growth potential
- Further explanation of the molecular and genetic mechanisms on of the LSJL method on why it is feasible and effective
- The recent finding of the issue of periosteum stripping and transverse cutting leading to increased longitudinal growth.
- The reason why studying gene charts and expression is important for this research.
- The recent finding of the disruption of vascularity in the inter-medullary cavity in the metaphysis leads to at least temporary increased longitudinal growth
- The use of extracorporeal shockwaves (ESW) to increase periosteum thickness.
- The major growth factors that have been shown to be most important in the research
- Many more subjects that I can’t remember right now but are worth listening to.
Length of time: 50 min
Beginning of actual interview: ~ 1:15
Listen Here – (to download, right click and ‘save’)