Me: This is more of my attempt to save all of the old information that was on the EasyHeight.Com website which is gone now. Another section are the reviews and critique the people on the Make Me Taller forum had against the possible method. If you are a long time reader, you might remember very early on I had already done a post looking at the possible feasibility of using the Bone Modeling Clinics HERE and concluded with the others that this guy has a device that doesn’t work.
Antoine’s program is outlined as follows:
a) Do simple stretching exercises twice daily for 15 to 30 minutes to stretch out nerves & tissues.
b) Sleep with the traction device for 6 to 8 hours to extend BOTH the shin & thigh bones
c) Apply the bone vibrating machines about 3 times per week.
There are 2 machines. The first one is the traction machine is one used to exert tension on the shin & thigh bones while sleeping at night for 8 hours. The other “physical therapy” machine is also required but is NOT shown here on this webpage. Antoine asked us to NOT go in details of the physical therapy because it’s like classified info. But we suppose his physical therapy machine is like one of those machines that our easyheight staff tried 2 years ago which are bone vibrating machines.
Note: What I wanted again in this post unlike the first one was that not only did Sky spend his own money to fly Antoine over to test his device, there were pictures of them hangout. Sky tried out the device himself but did not participate in the entire program. What is absolutely true is that Antoine does have a real diploma in physical therapy, have a woorking permit, have a permit for clinics in Lebanon, and had his passport photocopied by sky and the picture taken and uploaded to the old easyheight website but the picture no longer loads up on the wayback machine.
As for the Make Me Taller Forum, this discussion and message was posted by Antoine in 2009 explaining himself to the board members who all said that he was a scam artists (link HERE)…
A picture of the device I found on the Make Me Taller Forum. I know, it’s very small and looks like a weight jacket withe tubes and velcro. Most people conclude that the device causes 10 lbs of traction to the legs somehow.
Thank you for your waiting,
Am sorry it took me till today to answer all your questions and reply to your notes, but I was in dubai and I had so many meetings there, plus in the last 2 days there I began getting sick and am still sick now! Some weird pain on the front of my neck, whatever, but I promissed you an answer and u will get one!
Now about the addresses of our clinics we already mentioned that previously, about the phone/cell numbers, honestly I prefer to answer all my clients’ calls personally, because no employee can be as specific or helpful as I can, plus any mistake at the current time can actually destroy any credibility the body remodeling technique has!
Now, some of you mentioned the media, well my friends, to bring the media and let it check your clinic you should pay, and pay lots of money, nothing is for free specially in the media world! I can promise you never believe what you see on the news, neither cnn nor bbc! Ok?
It is all paid for, I can do that, but first we are still paying our experiments cost from the beginning of the creation of the BODY REMODELING TECHNIQUE, and we do not have the kind of money those channels might charge!
Now about the website being vague and as some of you mentioned too much talk no details, well this was intentional, not all the information is mentioned and that is for a good reason, my friends, yes it is a medical technique, but it cost us money to reach where we are, lots of money and as I mentioned before, am still paying for loans to experiment till now, so if I gave you all the information, what stops you of making the treatment yourself, plus, there is an invention patent, and we are filing for many others, we cannot give too much information because then the patent will be void!
Someone asked about the side effects of the treatment, well sometimes, some clients get muscles cramps, that is why actually we give sporting exercises to reduce their existence!
Now about my visit to the usa, and to “sky” from scamnonsense.com, yes I was there and I presented the technique to him, and he was fairly convinced with the logic behind it, but his problem was the lack of pictures and stuff like that, I told him directly, my experiments were made in Lebanon, the middle east, and people here refuse to get their pictures taken, he couldn’t understand this idea, even though just in front of him, more than 6 people refused to get their picture taken even for assisting to the presentation! Not even for getting the treatment! actually, because of that, now, each and every client must accept to get his picture taken before and after the treatment, if he or she refuses, we refuse to give them the treatment!
Now about my height, yes am 5’7, and I don’t have a problem with that, not at all! Well once I felt short, in Czech republic, I mean women were like 4 inches taller than me! But that was the only time I thought of getting my technique!
The idea of lengthening one leg not the other, is just the smartest, well why don’t u do it? Don’t u know that having one lower limb taller can cause major damage in your lower back ?
About the free trip to new York, who said it was free? I paid for everything, sky had just reserved the hotel for 3 days, and if you think I had fun in the gentelman’s club, think again, he adores those places not me!
Now for the height increase technique, some of you said that it should be from personal experience well it is! But not my own experience, during my studies as a physical therapist, we assist to surgeries in one of our internships; well one day, a patient came to the surgical ward, she was 24 and she already had 7 surgeries, all limb lengthening, 3 of them were corrective surgeries! With scars all over her lower limbs, then I thought what kind of people would put themselves through such pain and suffering just for a few centimeters, well she actually had gained 13 cm overall (~ 5 inches), and the joke was that eventually she married her physical therapist, I mean 2 and a half years of staying at home and the only man who sees her during this time was her PT, well eventually they would marry! Lol
So then, I began researching about limb lengthening and the proprieties of the bone, then I was drafted to the army, and as a sports physical therapist I was put with the sporting teams of the Lebanese army, there I found out that, professional athletes had specific body types, like in fencing the attack arm is usually longer than the other, and the attack lower limb is shorter!
And that was actually acquired, not congenital! The more they did that specific sport the more their body would remodel itself to be more efficient!
So when I coupled the surgery with the natural remodeling due to external forces, I came up with an hypothesis! I tried it and it worked!
The is a phrase in the movie “kate and Leopold”, it says:”I just was the dog who could see a rainbow!” am not claiming to be smarter or better, but I just discovered something, and even though am getting a really bad time in explaining myself to the world, am ready for the challenge!
Finally, about the short support, they also never tried the technique, and they just assumed to be a scam like all other things on the internet! I actually sent them a mail asking them also to try the technique before giving bad prejudices, and they refused even in thinking about it!
now sorry if it was too long, my reply i mean! but you deserve to understand everything, within some limits naturally!
by the way i only received one email of a person ready to undertake our procedure from mmt! why?
Me: This thread just turned more and more vile with people getting more and more upset and accusatory. One poster had said that Antoine had never given him an email of confirmation of providing him treatment with the program when Antoine said that he had. The board members were probably reading to lynch the guy if they could have gotten their hands on him. It became quite brutal and the thread was locked by the administrator which stated point blank many times that he thought Antoine was a fraud.
This next section was taken directly from the old EasyHeight.Com website link HERE and this is what Sky had written about Antoine and his Device and Clinics.
January 1st, 2009: Below are unbiased reviews of Antoine’s growth techniques. Antoine is the founder of bodyremodeling.org
– Name: Antoine El Hajj
How did you guys accommodate Antoine’s visit?
– We did what we could to accommodate Antoine’s first visit to America. We kept him entertained and Sky sort of became the wingman as Antoine was surprisingly busy on the phone with his lovely girlfriend (who’s living in Lebanon right now) during the trip. By the way, the following expenses are paid by Sky: Antoine’s hotel reservation ($390 including WestEnd & Alexander Hotel), food ($80), travel expenses ($50), gentleman’s club admission & VIP services ($130), parking ($110 including 2 parking violation tickets in Philly & New York). A total of $750 US I spent to accommodate Antoine’s visit to the US.
Also, Antoine asked me to order some buckles & parts for him and I did just that without asking monetary amounts in return. I spent close to $1,720 in purchasing Antoine’s buckles & parts, here’s proof:
How much does Antoine’s treatment cost?
– The treatment cost varies from country to country. It’s somewhere around $5,000 to $15,000 US. Discounts are available from a group of people. Antoine also performs private treatment (costs $15,000 US) in which he’ll travel to your home 3 times (approximately once every 2 months) to ensure height growth. Antoine may be flexible in terms of pricing.
If Antoine’s been researching about height increase for more than 6 years, how come we have never heard of him?
– No one knew who Antoine was until he finally launched his website in November 2007. Our Easyheight researcher saw the unique techniques outlined on his website and informed me about it. We subsequently put his website on the map by endorsing it on easyheight.com and as a result Antoine reportedly received abundant email requests & treatment offers thereafter.
Since June 2008, he began traveling around the world to promote clinic start-ups even though he barely had any credible proof or pictures. He laid low for years and suddenly saw the potential of being on the spotlight as a bone remodeling specialist. Antoine’s explanations outlined on bodyremodeling.org sound intriguing and that’s when we invited Antoine to come to America.
What’s the breakdown of Antoine’s treatment?
– Antoine’s program is outlined as follows:
Is Antoine a doctor?
– He is not a doctor. He states that he’s a licensed physical therapist though it’s unclear if he’s still practicing. His physical therapy credentials are genuine.
When will Antoine return to the US?
– Antoine said that he’ll return to the US sometime in February or March 2009 to follow-up with his clients.
How many clinics does Antoine have? Any clinics in the US?
– He plans to promote a dozen clinics around the world in the coming year. It’ll be an uphill battle since he has NO credible proof or evidence. Antoine might establish a clinic in New York City but no word yet whether such plan is a done deal.
How many machines or equipments are needed for Antoine’s techniques?
– There are 2 machines. The first one is the traction machine is one used to exert tension on the shin & thigh bones while sleeping at night for 8 hours. The other “physical therapy” machine is also required but is NOT shown here on this webpage. Antoine asked us to NOT go in details of the physical therapy because it’s like classified info. But we suppose his physical therapy machine is like one of those machines that our easyheight staff tried 2 years ago which are bone vibrating machines.
Are u satisfied with Antoine’s explanation? Will u guys endorse his program to your easyheight visitors?
– Antoine claimed that he researched about height increase for more than 6 years and have treated over 300 clients. And for him to fly from half the world over to the US at the expense of his own flight ticket would only indicate that this man is very confident about his height program. However, we’re not satisfied with his explanation as Antoine failed to provide some basic evidence such as before/after pictures, videos, or x-rays.
There are only 2 before/after pictures with faces not shown. Antoine also claimed that few other individuals grew 4 to 6 centimeters; however, we could not contact them or verify their testimonials because Antoine was unable to provide that access. Since NO credible before/after pictures or testimonials could be verified, we’ve concluded that Antoine’s program may or may not work for you. At this moment we will not fully endorse his method to anyone but only provide a general review on our website. Whoever wants to spend money on his techniques should use their own discretion. Our EasyHeight crew does NOT accept referral fees or monetary amounts from Antoine or his clients.
Why don’t the easyheight crew test out Antoine’s program?
– Antoine offered the program for free to me, as a token of appreciation for taking care of him during his stay in the US.. but I politely declined at this moment because too busy with work & other personal business. However, we’re still in contact with some of his clients and hopefully they’ll touch base with us their results next year.
Is Antoine’s bone vibrating machine proven to cause sufficient microfractures?
– His “bone vibrator” is NOT well proven to cause enough microfractures for growth. You may find one of those machines by searching for such keywords on google.com.
What’s the difference between the Shinbone Routine vs. Antoine’s program?
– Our Shinbone routine has 3 basic principles: (1) Creation of microfractures by jogging with ankle weights for 40 to 60 minutes, (2) Sitting with very heavy iron plates to extend lower shins for 2 to 3 hours, and (3) Going to sleep immediately to allow the extended microfractures to heal.
– Two principles are observed in Antoine’s program: Creation of microfractures with a bone vibrating machine, Sleeping with a traction device to extend shins & thigh bones at night.
What about Antoine’s clinic in Lebanon? Isn’t where he live? Any testimonials?
– Antoine said that he only treated about 4 clients over the past 2 years due to political problems or suppression in his country. We find this incredibly weird and hard to believe. Nevertheless, at least Antoine should have provided some before/after pictures of his clients.
What does Antoine’ program lack? Any weaknesses?
– Antoine’s traction device seems weak and it does NOT appear powerful enough to effectively extend the shin & thigh bones. Antoine’s program strictly involves a few simple stretching exercises and sleeping with the device. He did not stress the significance of using ankle weights or iron plates. We believe that to effectively remodel your bones permanently and proportionately, you have to remodel your nerves, muscles, and tissues as repetitive motions such as jogging or jumping with ankle weights would trigger piezo-electric currents which subsequently contribute to balanced growth.
What’s a common side effect with Antoine’s program?
– Antoine’ traction device needs to be worn while asleep daily for 6 to 8 hours. Any side effect? You will either have trouble sleeping and end up quitting his program in a week, OR you might get used to it while sleeping. Based from our experiences with the Shinbone routine, individuals who tried to sleep with ankle weights often find it difficult to fall asleep. Even when they’re asleep, they would somehow wake up 3 or 4 hours later due to uncomfortable tensions exerted on the legs which negatively affect your blood circulation & oxygen delivery to the brain. Antoine’s traction device is no different as it also exerts tension & forces on the legs which appear difficult to sleep with.
Would you be able to improve Antoine’s traction device or perhaps eclipse his invention?
– Based from firsthand contact, Antoine’s traction device appears weak and insufficient. You don’t normally remodel bones by strapping some velcro straps and pencil-like bars around your legs and hope that by twisting the bars tension would surmount to the point that bones, nerves, and tissues would be sufficiently stimulated for further growth. Our EasyHeight crew will continue to stick to our on-going Shinbone Routine which always involves heavy iron plates along with nylon ropes as a form of traction. Antoine is using a 10-pound traction device. On the other hand, our EasyHeight crew has attempted 40 to 130 pound ankle weights or iron plates while kicking or sitting. Basic physics is outlined as follows:
A larger net force produces a larger acceleration, on an object with constant mass. Ideally, we hope that a larger net force exerted by the iron plates while sitting would produce a larger acceleration – acceleration so powerful that the remodeling of the shins would be possible after “fresh” microfractures are created from jogging with ankle weights.
Regarding Antoine’s program, u guys sound a bit critical. Will he be mad at you?
– If I sound critical of Antoine’s techniques, then so be it. Thousands of easyheight visitors are desperate for real results and are asking us 1 simple question, “Can I grow taller after puberty?” It’s a yes or no response and we have no problem being blunt about it. Our visitors expect nothing less from us and likewise, we expect nothing but concrete evidence from Antoine. Unfortunately, he failed to satisfy that requirement.
After all, I’ve gone above and beyond servicing Antoine’s requests free of charge and accommodating his visit to the US. During Antoine’s visit to the US, I footed his bills for a total of $750 US on hotel reservation, food, travel, entertainment, etc.
For Antoine’s parts and equipments, I personally spent $1,720 US back in July and October 2008 on ratchet buckles and straps and had them shipped to Lebanon. I did NOT ask Antoine for monetary amounts in return but only hope that he’d come to the US and share with us his techniques or allow us to critique them.
Again, here’s proof that I spent close to $1,720 on Antoine’s equipments:
Sky, why are you spending so much money experimenting & researching height methods? Any non-profit organizations wanna endorse your experiments? Will u ever charge a fee for your research information? What do u do for a living by the way?
– Easyheight.com does not accept donations nor do we need help from other organizations. It’s all because we have a budget surplus. Everybody wants to rip off height seekers of their hard-earned money, but not here at easyheight.com. Will we charge fees for our research? I don’t know.. should I? maybe not right now but probably someday :0). After all, I’m only a licensed pharmacist making over $120,000 US per year (NOT including extra shifts & overtime pay). It would be nice having tons of money to finally broadcast this website’s success stories & testimonials on YouTube. Millions of people want to grow taller and Easyheight.com is only reaching about 8,500 visitors every month. Having more money based from our success would hopefully change this figure.
Are u guys exploring the Japanese kojima’s techniques?
– The investigation is ongoing and we urge other easyheight researchers out there inJapan or Southeast Asia to please help us out… go to the Japanese clinic, undergo the procedure or at least conduct an interview with Kojima himself.. and later keep us posted of the details.